The National Sports Museum Online is a listing of sports-related collections held by museums, archives and clubs around the country. Here you can browse through all the organisations who have supplied details of their collections.
- We are Britain's leading charity that supports the promotion of British sporting art. The British Sporting Art Trust was established in 1977 to bring together a representative collection of sporting art for public exhibition and to promote interest in the subject.See more
- The 'History of St James Park, home of Exeter City Football Club' was a one-year project funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF), which aimed to identify, document, preserve and share the tangible and intangible history of the Club for communities of fans, staff and players in Exeter and beyond.See more
- In addition to the resources housed in the Club's well-stocked Library, the Royal Automobile Club archive is a unique and valuable collection of documents, memorabilia and photographs, providing not only an immense wealth of original evidence about the long history of the Club, but also a rich source for motor sport historians.See more
- Most people have heard something of the triumphs and tragedy behind the scenes and on the pitch at Old Trafford, but how much of the story do you really know? Blending historical exhibits with state-of-the-art interactive experiences the Museum lets you get even closer to the world of Manchester United than ever before.See more
- The National Paralympic Heritage Trust (NPHT) is a newly formed trust and is in the process of building its collection of British Paralympic Heritage. With Heritage Lottery Funding support the Trust will be developing a heritage centre at the birthplace of the Paralympics, Stoke Mandeville, for opening in 2018.See more