The National Sports Museum Online is a listing of sports-related collections held by museums, archives and clubs around the country. Here you can browse through all the organisations who have supplied details of their collections.
- In addition to the resources housed in the Club's well-stocked Library, the Royal Automobile Club archive is a unique and valuable collection of documents, memorabilia and photographs, providing not only an immense wealth of original evidence about the long history of the Club, but also a rich source for motor sport historians.See more
- Most people have heard something of the triumphs and tragedy behind the scenes and on the pitch at Old Trafford, but how much of the story do you really know? Blending historical exhibits with state-of-the-art interactive experiences the Museum lets you get even closer to the world of Manchester United than ever before.See more
- The National Paralympic Heritage Trust (NPHT) is a newly formed trust and is in the process of building its collection of British Paralympic Heritage. With Heritage Lottery Funding support the Trust will be developing a heritage centre at the birthplace of the Paralympics, Stoke Mandeville, for opening in 2018.See more
- A website dedicated to the history of non-league South Kirkby Colliery Football Club.See more
- Archaeological to contemporary artefacts are included in the collections, and cover all sporting disciplines. There is a particular emphasis on traditional Scottish sports and games (hand ball games, stone and hammer throwing) and sports most commonly associated with Scotland (curling, football and rugby, golf, Highland games, motor-car/cycle racing, mountaineering and shinty).See more